PCIe-8622 PCI Express, 200 kS/s, 16-ch, 16-bit Simultaneously Sampled AI Board with 12-ch Isolated DI
- PCI Express x1 Interface, Full-profile
- 12-channel Isolated Digital Input
- 12-channel Isolated Digital Output
- 2-channel 16-bit Analog Output
- 16 Single-ended Analog Input channels
- Synchronous Sample and Hold
- Built-in MagicScan Controller
- Analog Input Range: ±10 V, ±5 V
- 16-bit, 200 kS/s Sampling Rate for each channel
- Hardware FIFO for Analog Input with a total of 2048 Samples
The ICP DAS PCIe-8622 is a bus-type, isolated high-speed AD multifunction board with 16-bit DA and isolated DI/O. The simultaneously sampled AD offers a mix of up to 16 single-ended, 16-bit Analog Input channels with a 2 k Sample hardware FIFO and 2500 VDC bus-typed isolation protection. All channels feature a programmable input range of ±10 V or ±5 V with a sampling rate up to 200 kS/s per channel.
The ICP DAS PCIe-8622 supports the PCI Express bus and provides 12 isolated Digital Input channels, 12 isolated Digital Output channels and 2 Analog Output channels at 16-bit resolution. The board has a single high-density connector that reduces the amount of space required for installation.
Lead time: 5-7 working days from receipt of order.