ODOT CN-8031 Modbus TCP I/O Network Adapter
• Process Data Area: Sum of input and output:8192 Byte
• Diagnostic Function: Supported
• Number of TCP: 5 Clients
• Modbus Watchdog: YES (Default: Enable, 30 Seconds)
• Function Code: 01/02/03/04/05/06/15/16/23
• Network Interface: RJ45x2
• Speed: 10/100Mbps, MDI/MIDX, Full-Duplex
• IP Address: DIP switch set or IO-Config software set
The ODOT CN-8031 Modbus TCP I/O Network Adapter supports Modbus TCP communication protocol and function code 01/02/03/04/05/06/15/16/23, and can monitor I/O modules communication status in real time.
This modular system can process input and output data at a rate of 8192 bytes, and supports up to 32 extension IO modules.
The ODOT CN-8031 Modbus TCP I/O network adapter offers the flexibility to expand the I/O count of any existing or new automation or control system.
There are a vast array of I/O modules that can monitor and control process signals such as volts, mA and temperature , or switches and digital signals; which makes the ODOT CN-8031 I/O system easy to integrate with SCADA, PLC, PAC and PC based software systems for a wide range of industrial automation, measurement and process control applications.