MW5501C 1-Port Industrial Wireless 802.11 bgn Modbus TCP/RTU/ASCII Gateway
- Designed for IEEE802.11 b/g/n networks
- Web server/Utility configuration
- 1 x 100BaseT(X) Fast-Ethernet RJ45 port
- 1 x Software-selectable RS-232/485/422 ports, D-Sub 9 or TB5 Combo
- Bi-Directional Modbus TCP/RTU/ASCII conversion from Serial to Ethernet or Wireless
- Advanced features include Virtual ID remapping, VirtualCOM mode, exception handling
- Supports WiFi-Direct for Simple Peer Pairing
- ETSI certified wireless equipment
The ATOP MW5501C 1-port Industrial Wireless Modbus Gateway will provide you a flexible platform to convert bi-directionally Modbus RTU/ASCII/TCP via wired and wireless Ethernet Networks. It supports IEEE802.11 b/g/n standards over 2.4GHz for Wireless connectivity, wired Ethernet through an RJ45 port and supports the four most commonly used communication standards in Serial: RS-232/485 and 422 on one DSub-9 / 5-Pin Terminal Block connector. The ease-of-use configuration utility provided with Modbus Gateway can quickly select the hardware interface, and easily switch to the existing communication infrastructure.
This Modbus Gateway module supports the standard Modbus protocol and is capable of converting any Modbus protocols between Modbus TCP, Modbus RTU, and Modbus ASCII for all supported hardware interfaces. The ATOP MW5501C supports various types of hardware communication interfaces, Modbus protocol conversion, and Modbus ID routing. Hence, this Gateway can integrate your existing and complex Modbus hardware configuration into a simple network that can be easily managed.