MN-AD8-DIN Distributed Motionnet 8-ch Analog Input Module
- 8 +/- 10 V analog input
- RJ-45 communication port
- 2 way isolation on power, communication
- 16-bit high resolution, 0.3mV min
- High precision and low shift reference 5V inside
- Hardware offset, gain calibration to EEPROM storage
- Rapid A/D transformation. Sampling rate = 250 ksps
The ICP DAS MN-AD8-DIN is a Motionnet 8-channel analog input I/O module. The max device capacity can be loaded 64 I/O modules on each Motionnet communication port. Thus, each port can be expended into 512 analog input points at once.
The communication latency between two devices is 15.1μsec so that the max communication latency with 64 I/O modules on one communication port is 0.97 ms. The I/O connection status update is automated and real-time by hardware without occupied CPU time. The 16-bit high precision resolution analog input is provided +/- 10V range,5V reference voltage with low shift, and hardware calibration in offset and gain for easy usage to customers.