MN-3257 Distributed Motionnet 32-ch Isolated DO Module
- Maximum communication speed: 20 Mbps
- 32-ch isolated digital outputs
- Each Motionnet transfer Line: connect modules up to 64
- Designing isolation protection: power, communication, I/O
- LED Diagnostics for communication and I/O status
- The internal flywheel diode of each output port can be connected to different sources of power individually
- High current sinking capability (200 mA)
The ICP DAS MN-3257 is an I/O expansion device for Motionnet systems and is equipped with 32 isolated digital output channels. Each Motionnet communication line can be connected to up to 64 modules, meaning that the I/O can be expanded to 2048 output channels.
The communication time required by each ICP DAS MN-3257 is 15.1 us. If 64 modules have been connected, signals for 2048 points on 64 modules can be sent and received within 0.97 msec.
The update of the I/O status is completed automatically through the Motionnet system at a constant interval, and setting interrupts for specific input points that the customer wants to monitor can help prevent CPU time from being wasted by repetitive polling when there is nothing else for the issuing process to do. The internal flywheel diodes of each output port can be individually connected to different sources of power (each port is comprised of 8 I/O signals).