MDC-714i Modbus Data Concentrator with 1 x Ethernet, 1 x RS-232 & 4 x RS-485 interface
- Supports Modbus TCP master & slave
- Supports Modbus RTU master & slave
- Supports up to 8 simultaneous Modbus TCP connections at
- Data pool for up to 9600 registers
- Modbus polling commands for up to 250 definitions
- Easy configuration with a simple CSV file for quick start-up
- HTML5 Web-based user interface
- 3x RS-485 isolated ports and 1x RS-485 non-isolated ports
The ICP DAS MDC-700 series is a Modbus Data Concentrator that has ability to perform up to 250 Modbus/RTU commands to read/write from/to Modbus slave devices via RS-232/485 and allows up to 8 Modbus/TCP masters to get the polled data via the Ethernet. The MDC-700 series provide a built-in web server to ease the configuring and provide clear information for the performed results of each Modbus/RTU command on the RS-232/485.
The ICP DAS MDC-714i Modbus Data Concentrator is equipped with 1 x Ethernet, 1 x RS-232 & 4 x RS-485 interface, the RS-485 interface comprised of single non-isolated and three isolated ports. Editing the Modbus/RTU commands for accessing the Modbus RTU slaves is simple and convenient with Comma Separated Values (CSV) format. In addition, a web-based user interface is provided to configure the concentrator and remotely monitor the state of the connection of Modbus RTU slaves.