M-2004 4-port Digital Temperature Sensor Module with Daisy-Chain Wiring
- 4-Port DS18B20 Sensor Input Module
- 2/3-wire DS18B20 Wire Connection
- Max. 20 Sensors per Port
- Up to 100 meters per port with Daisy-Chain Wiring
- Measures Temperatures from -55 to +125°C
- ±0.5°C Accuracy from -10 to +85°C
The ICP DAS M-2004 is a digital temperature sensor module that provides four ports for 2- or 3 wire DS18B20 digital temperature sensor input. The DS18B20 temperature sensor has a high accuracy of ±0.5°C when measuring temperatures between -10 and + 85°C, with a total measurement range of between -55 and +125°C. Up to 20 DS18B20 sensors can be connected to each port on the ICP DAS M-2004 module in a daisy-chain arrangement with a maximum wiring distance of 100 meters.
The M-2004 module is fully RoHS compliant, and features 4 kV ESD protection as well as 3000 VDC intra-module isolation.
- Temperature Measurement
- Environment Monitoring
- Tunnel Monitoring
- Building Monitoring