LC-223H 1-channel Dimmer Control Module
- Isolated Analog Output (0 to 20 mA, 0 to 10 V, 1 to 10 V) For Dimming Control
- Relay Operation Current: 16 A (Res. Load)
- Support Lighting Module (Max.):
- Incandescent Lamp: 40W/ 220VAC * 8 Sets
- LED(Electronic ballast): 40W/ 220VAC * 10 Sets
- Provide Power Relay Output to turn ON/OFF the Dimming Ballast
- Isolated Analog Output(0 to 20 mA, 0 to 10 V, 1 to 10 V) for Dimming Control
- Provide the wall Switch function to Control the Brightness of the Dimming Ballast
- Provide The Dry Contact to trigger the Brightness of the Dimming Ballast
- Supports Modbus RTU and DCON Protocols
The ICP DAS LC-223H is an easy-to-use dimming ballast control module that can be easily installed and operated without requiring specialist knowledge or skills.
The brightness of a fluorescent lamp can be controlled using a dimmer, either via digital input or a host controller. The digital input can be used to directly control the light value of the luminous flux in sequence from 10% to 100%, without the need for a remote host controller. The LC-223H is equipped with 4 kV ESD,2kV surge protection and 2500 VDC intra-module isolation.
When required, communication with the ICP DAS LC-223H is programmable based on the Modbus RTU/DCON protocol, with the added benefit that different addresses can be set via hardware configuration.