IPC-E3204S Industrial 4-port RS-232/422/485 with Surge PCI-Express Serial Card
- Expands 4 independent RS-232/422/485 serial ports with communication speeds up to 921.6Kbps
- 2KV surge protection for all serial signals meets IEC-61000-4-5 Level 3
- With high reliable SUNIX PCI Express UART controller
- Designed to meet PCI Express Base Specification Revision 2.0
- RS-422 and RS-485 auto detect and switching technology – jumper and software free
- AHDC/CS™ technology for collision free communication
- On-chip hardware auto flow control to guarantee no data loss
- Ultra low power consumption design for Green Environment.
- 15KV ESD protection for all serial signals meets IEC-61000-4-2 standard
- Plug-n-Play, I/O address and IRQ assigned by BIOS
- Certified by CE, FCC, VCCI, BSMI, RoHS, and Microsoft WHQL approval
- Support Microsoft Windows, Linux, and DOS OS
The SUNIX IPC-E3204S is an Industrial 4-port RS-232/422/485 PCI-Express Serial Card that allow users to expand four RS-232/422/485 ports on PC-based system. Each serial port achieves data rates up to 921.6 Kbps and utilizes UART with an on-chip 128-bytes hardware FIFO buffer for reliable, high-speed serial I/O. With SUNIX patented Auto-Switching RS-422/485 and RS-485 AHDC™ technology, user can easily manage different serial interfaces selection and RS-485 signal direction control.
The SUNIX IPC-E3204S board is provided with 2KV IEC6100-4-5 Level 3 Surge Suppressor and 15KV IEC61000-4-2 ESD Discharge Transceiver. Besides, board supports a wide variety of operating systems, including Windows, Linux, DOS, and UNIX. It is the best serial communicating solution for industrial and harsh environment applications.