I-97019/S 8-ch Thermocouple Input Module with CN-1824M Daughter Board
- 8-channel Analog Input
- Current, Voltage and Thermocouple Input
- Individual Channel Configuration
- Open Thermocouple Detection
- Temperature Output Consistency
- Stable Temperature Output in the Field
- 240 Vrms Overvoltage Protection
- 3000 Vdc intra-module isolation, Field-to-Logic
- 4 kV ESD Protection
- Dual Watchdog
- Wide Operating Temperature Range: -25 to +75 °C
The ICP DAS I-97019 is a 8-channel universal analog input module with an RS-485 interface that is especially designed for extremely accurate thermocouple measurement and features automatic cold-junction compensation for each channel to ensure temperature output consistency and stable temperature output in the field.
The innovative design of the enhanced model ensures that thermocouple measurement is more accurate than with the earlier design. The I-97019 also supports voltage and current input. The voltage input range can be from ±15 mV to ±10 V. Up to 8 different types of Analog Input can be connected to a single module. Over-voltage protection of up to 240 Vrms is provided. The module also features per-channel open wire detection for the thermocouple and +4 to +20 mA input channels.