I-7547 Ethernet(TCP/IP) to HART Converter
- Support HART Short/Long frame
- Support HART Burst mode
- Support point-to-point or multi-drop HART mode
- Support connecting up to 15 HART slave devices
- Allow two HART masters
- Provide HC_Tool utility for module configuration and HART communication
- Support firmware update via Ethernet
- 4KV ESD Protection
- Built-in Watchdog
- Selectable 250Ω load resistor
- Provide four HART channels
- Support VxComm technique
- Built-In Web Server for network setting
- Support HART Pair-Connection
The ICP DAS I-7547 is an Ethernet to HART converter and can be used as a HART master with HC_Tool utility or a HART slave with HDS utility.
(1) I-7547 as HART Master :
When connecting I-7547 to PC via Ethernet and install the VxComm utility, it will allow users to access the HART devices via virtual COM-port of PC. Therefore, users can make data collection and processing of HART network easier and quicker by applying I-7547. In addition, we also provide the free HC_Tool utility for module configuration and HART communication test easily.
(2) I-7547 as HART Slave :
HART Device Simulator (called HDS) is the HART device simulation software developed by ICP DAS. It can be used to simulate multi HART slave devices simultaneously to exchange data with HART master device by using ICP DAS HART converter (like: I-7567 / I-7570 / I-7547) connected to any COM port (USB / 232 / 485 / Ethernet). By this way, users can develop or verify the HART master program without any HART slave device.