GRP-530M Ethernet/Serial/CAN to 2G/3G Gateway
- Support WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100 MHz and GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 10/100/1000 Base-TX compatible Ethernet controller
- COM port: COM1 (3-wire RS232), COM2 (3-wire RS232), COM3 (RS-485) Support CAN.
- GPS : 32 channels with All-In-View tracking.
- Support Micro SD card.
- Provide 3G Router function.
- Support port mapping function.
- Serial Port to 3G Gateway.
- High reliability in harsh environments.
- DIN-Rail mountable.
The ICP DAS GRP-530 is a 3G gateway for Ethernet or serial port. With the GPS, the GRP-530 can use as a GPS tracking system. In Machine-to-Machine applications , this gateway is used to transfer data from remote I/O modules, Modbus data or videos from IP cameras via 3G/2G. With its high-performance CPU, the ICP DAS GRP-530 Series can handle a large amount of data and are suitable for harsh industrial environments. The GRP-530 is equipped with the 3G module, Ethernet interface, CAN Bus, and GPS module.