G-4510-4G-D Power saving PAC (M2M) with solar charger, LCD display, 4G IoT LTE, 5 dBi Antenna with 3DI, 3DO, 8AI &1 Relay output
• Embedded MiniOS7, anti-virus
• 128*64 dots LCD display
• Solar charger for Lead acid battery
• 10/100 Base-TX compatible Ethernet controller
• COM port: COM1 (5-wire RS232), COM2 (RS-485)
• I/O: 3 DI, 3 DO, 8 AI & 1 relay DO
• Support SD card
• Built-in RTC, NVRAM, EEPROM
• Support TCP ,UDP client connection over 4G LTE
• High reliability in harsh environments
• DIN-Rail mountable
The ICP DAS G-4510-4G-D is a M2M (Machine to Machine) power saving Programmable Automation Controller (PAC) with a solar charger and 128*64 dots LCD display. This automation controller is specifically designed for use in hydrologic monitoring or wayside monitoring system applications.
The ICP DAS G-4510 can be used to wirelessly transmit data remotely via the 4G communication module. The ICP DAS G-4510 is equipped with a solar charger, Ethernet interface, 4G communication module optimised for broadband IoT applications and also 3 digital inputs, 3 digital outputs, 8 analog inputs and 1 relay output.
The ICP DAS G-4510 programmable automation controller can be powered via a 12V Lead-acid battery for remote monitoring and control applications.