WISE-5231M-3GWA Intelligent (IIoT Edge Controller) user-defined I/O Modules with SMS & Data Logger Function
- Built-in web server for IF-THEN-ELSE rule setting
- Built-in IF-THEN-ELSE rule engine for logic operation
- Support I/O, Counter, Timer, Email, Recipe operations
- Data logger and data files send back function supported
- Modbus TCP/RTU Protocol for SCADA software seamless integration
- Support XV-Boards
- Support I-7000/DL remote I/O DCON modules(Up to 16)
- Support Modbus RTU slave devices(Up to 16)
- SNTP time synchronization supported
- Support SMS (GSM: Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900 MHz) for WISE-5801 only
- -25 °C ~ +75 °C operating temperature
The ICP DAS WISE-5231M-3GWA is an intelligent user-defined controller designed for remote logic control and monitoring applications. This module supports Modbus TCP/RTU protocol and has a built-in data logging functionality for remote monitoring applications that required data storage.
A range of I/O channels can be added to the WISE-580x series by using either the XW embedded boards or M-7000 series and Modbus RTU slave devices.
The WISE-5231M-3GWA supports SMS commands and real time alarm message notification functions, this allow engineers to efficiently monitor, modify I/O channel values and set logic rules via a mobile phone and monitor a remote site/devices on the move.