EHG7616-4PoE-4SFP-410GSFP 16-Port Managed Gigabit Layer-3 with 4 RJ45, 4 PoE, 4 SFP & 4 x 10 Gigabit SFP uplink ports
- Up to 12 10/100/1000 RJ45 ports or 100/1000 BASE-X SFP slots, plus 4 dedicated 1/10G Uplink SFP slots
- Up to 8x 802.3af/ 802.3at PoE/PoE+ Power over Ethernet ports
- Powerful Layer-3 Switching, support IPv4 Static, RIPv1/v2 and OSPFv2
- Redundancy through ITU-T G.8032 ERPS Ring, RSTP, STP, MRP (Client)
- UL 62368-1:2014, CE/FCC, NEMA TS-2 certified for traffic control
- IEEE 1588v2 Precision Time Protocol Hardware-Based End-to-End TC
- Operating temperature ranges from -40~70˚C
- Rugged high-strength housing
- DIN-Rail or wall mounting ability
The ATOP EHG7616 series offers several different making it a very flexible product based on your specific needs for Layer-3 Switching. No matter if the version, this device offers up to 12 Gigabit ports and 4 x 1/10 Gigabit Ethernet SFP uplinks making it a cost-effective, reliable industrial solution where high-throughput and high-reliability is fundamental.
The EHG7616 is EN61000-6-2, EN61000-6-4, IEC/EN/UL62368-1:2014 and FCC certified certified and is designed to withstand the harshest environments and the most demanding EMC environment. Its fanless design and EMC Level 3 protection guarantee reliable operations within -40 and +70°C, guaranteeing no packet is lost with all ports running full power and makes it suitable to be used for almost every application.
With its high performance, the ATOP EHG7616 series provides network redundant self-recovery mechanism is less than 20ms on full load that enables the user to build a reliable network through almost any redundant ring topology. It supports ITU-T G.8032 ERPS Ring, IEEE802.1D-2004 RSTP, STP, MSTP, MRP (Client), iA-Ring, iA-Chain and many compatible rings protocols for network redundancy. With a Multi-functional web dashboard, its offers intelligent features such as QoS, VLAN, IGMP, Port mirroring and security.
The NEMA TS-2 Certification makes the ATOP EHG7616 series the perfect choice for Smart City and Traffic Control applications.