ECAT-2093 EtherCAT Three-Channel Incremental Encoder Counter
- EtherCAT slave
- Three channels, 32-bit incremental encoder counters
- Encoder counting mode: CW/CCW, Pulse/Direction, A/B Phase
- Maximum counting rate: 4 MHz
- Encoder Input: A, B, Z differential or single-ended signals
- Index latch counter value
- EtherCAT conformance test tool verified
- Input level: 5V, 12V/24V with internal resistor
- A/B/Z signal isolation voltage: 2500V optical isolation
- LED indicators for EtherCAT and encoder status
The ICP DAS ECAT-2000 is equipped with the EtherCAT protocol and installed by daisy chain connection which permits the flexibility in devices installation and reduces infrastructure and operation costs. All the modules can be deployed in the network topologies such as star, line or ring.
The EtherCAT slave ECAT-2093 is an incremental encoder counter which provides three independent high-speed counter channels. It reads the pulse train generated by an incremental encoder and can be used in positioning feedback applications. Each channel has two counter inputs. The inputs can either be single-ended or differential signals. Three counting modes are supported: clockwise/counterclockwise, pulse/direction and quadrant counting mode. The hardware index latch function allows the latching of encoder position. Low pass filter functions for filtering out electrical noises are provided.