VT-758K 10.4″ In-Vehicle Mounted PC with Intel Baytrial platform processor
• 10.4″ LED backlight LCD and Resistive touch panel
• Fanless design with IP65 front Panel
• Front panel integrated Numeric and Function keys
• Embedded Intel®Baytrial platform processor
• Meet MIL-STD 810G standard anti-vibration shock
• Panel and VESA mounting
• Wide range 8-36V DC Power input with ignition control
• Optional expansion capability for WiFi, Bluetooth, LTE, GPS, CAN2.0B
The Darveen VT-758K is the latest generation of rugged vehicle mounted computer that comes with Intel Baytrial platform processor and Windows Embedded Standard or Professional operating system. The Darveen VT-758K harnesses full Microsoft® Windows®computing power in a mobile environment, which optimizes application and network management compatibility, whilst remaining flexible enough to run multiple advanced applications.
The VT-758K is equipped with 10.4-inch industrial resistive touch screen and optional built-in 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth V4.0, full netcom LTE / 3.5G, GPS/GNSS/Beidou and CAN2.0B modules. This vehicle mounted computer has 8~36V wide-range DC input with power ignition function, which makes it an ideal solution for applications such as warehouse forklifts, logistics and container trucks. The Darveen VT-758K also meets the MIL- 810G standard of anti-shock and vibration, IP65 dust and water proof standard which makes it suitable for applications in the most demanding environment.