UTS2009GC USB to 2 ports RS-232 Adapter
- Expands two RS-232 serial COM ports through USB interface
- Supports Universal Serial Bus Plug-n-Play and Hot-Swapping feature
- No IRQ, DMA, I/O address resource required
- Supports USB 1.1 full speed 12Mbps and USB 2.0/3.0/3.1 compatible
- Each serial port provides transmission rate up to 115.2Kbps
- Built-in ±15KV ESD protection for all serial signals
- Compact size and low power consumption
- Supports USB bus power mode without additional external power
- Certified by CE, FCC, RoHS, and Microsoft WHQL approval
- Operation system supports Microsoft Windows, Mac and Linux
The SUNIX UTS2009GC ComHub transforms your Universal Serial Bus (USB) port into asynchronous RS-232 serial COM ports for communication with RS-232 devices. The SUNIX USB-RS232 adapter is compatible with USB 3.0, 2.0 and 1.1 specifications with serial ports communication speed up to 115.2 Kbps.
The UTS2009GC ComHub provides a quick, simple and cost-effective solution to bring the advantages of serial communicating for kinds of commercial and industrial automation applications.