USB-2060 USB I/O Module with Isolated 6-ch DI & 6-ch Power Relay
• Dry Contact and Wet Contact Selectable via Wire Connections
• Long Distance Measurement
• All Channels can be used as 16-bit Counters
• 5A current contact rating
• Short Circuit, Overload and Over-voltage Protection
• 2500 VDC Intra-Module isolation
• USB 1.1/2.0 Full-Speed (12 Mbps)
• Plug-and-Play without driver
• Lockable USB cable
• Support firmware update via USB
• PWR/RUN/ERR LED indicators
• Built-in dual watchdog (hardware/software)
• Provide API library (VC/VB/BCB/.NET)
The ICP DAS USB-2060 provides an easy USB plug-and-play operation with accurate measurement for all kinds of industrial automation applications. Compared with the traditional PC-based card like PCI, and ISA cards, users can achieve data acquisition easier and quicker via USB-2060 I/O module.
The ICP DAS USB-2060 is a full-speed USB device that is equipped with 6 digital input channels and 6 Form A signal relay output channels. Either sink-type or source-type digital input can be selected via wire connections which offer features for industrial control and manufacturing test applications such as factory automation or embedded machine control. The USB-2060 supports source-type output with short circuit protection. All input channels not only feature photo-couple isolation, but can also be used as 16-bit counters. The 12 LED indicators can be used to monitor the status of the digital input and output channels.
Users can configure and test USB-2060 directly and easily without any coding via the ICP DAS USB I/O utility. A user-friendly API library is available for users to quickly develop their (VB/C++/C#.NET/VB.NET) applications.