SE8502-M12 IP68 rated 2-Port Serial Device Server with M12 connectors, certified by EN50155 & EN50121-4
- 15KV ESD protection for serial signals
- 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet full duplex auto negotiation
- Support multiple link mode with TCP server/client, UDP & Virtual COM mode
- Monitor, manage & control industrial field devices remotely
- Configuration: Built-in Web Server /Serial Console/ Telnet
- Windows-based utility for IP configuration
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 ~ +70°C
- Firmware upgrade remotely via Ethernet
- Rigid aluminum case design compliant with IP68 standard
- Optional DIN-Rail mounting
There is a strong demand for reliable and rugged networking solutions, that can be used for the industrial workplace in harsh environmental conditions, such as high levels of moisture, dust, heat, electrical interference, and vibration. The ATOP SE8502 is a device that has IP68-rated housing and M12 metal connectors, certified by EN50155 & EN50121-4 and with a wide operating temperature range of -40°C ~75°C.
The ATOP SE8502 supports multiple link mode with TCP server/client, UDP and VirtualCOM, that can be configured by Windows based utility. In addition, M12 connectors secure a firmly connecting, and prevent loose from vibrating condition, such as in moving vehicles.