RSM-405 5-Port Real-time Redundant Ring Switch with metal case
• Each port supports both 10/100 Mbps speed auto negotiation
• Store-and-forward architecture
• Full duplex IEEE 802.3x and half duplex back-pressure flow control
• 3.2 Gbps high performance memory bandwidth
• Frame buffer memory : 1 Mbit
• 2048 MAC addresses
• Redundant Power Inputs +10 ~ +30 VDC Power failure alarm by relay output
• Supports operating temperatures from -40°C ~ +75°C
• DIN-Rail Mounting or Wall Mounting
The ICP DAS RSM-405 is a 5-port industrial Ethernet (10/100Base-TX) real-time redundant ring switch. The RSM-405 supports 10/100M auto-negotiation feature and auto MDI /MDIX function. It can automatically switch the transmission speed (10 Mbps or 100 Mbps) for corresponding connections.
The connectors of Ethernet port are shielded RJ-45 which offers a high reliability Ethernet environment for industrial control and automation. The Built-in ICP DAS Cyber-Ring technique enables multiple switches to be set-up into a redundant ring. This redundant switch typically detects and recovers from a copper link failure within approximately 20 ms. The ICP DAS RSM-405 is easy to use with minimal software settings. The RSM-405 provides two power inputs that can be connected simultaneously to DC power sources. If one of the power inputs fails, the other live source acts as a backup to automatically support the RSM-405 ‘s power needs. The RSM-405 is also equipped with a relay output which delivers warning signal if there’s a dual power or network link failure.