PMD-2201-EN IIoT Power Meter Concentrator with 7″ Touch Panel
- Runs on browsers, no extra software tool is required.
- No more programming, Web pages provided for control logic editing.
- 7″ TFT LCD (with Touch Panel) & PoE (Power over Ethernet) supported.
- Support at most “24 ICP DAS Modbus Power Meter modules + 8 Modbus I/O modules” (Max. total of 16 TCP type modules)
- COM3 and COM4 interface can connect to Max. 16 Modbus RTU modules (include Power Meter & I/O Module) individually.
- LAN interface can connect to Max. 16 Modbus TCP modules (include Power Meter & I/O Module).
- Support at most 4 ICP DAS PM-4324 series Power Meters.
- Display real-time or historical power data by browser. Provide power data statistics report by browser.
- Provide microSD card for power data log operation. Data log file auto send-back & recovery when disconnected network is resumed.
- Built-in IF-THEN-ELSE logic engine for power demand management.
- Provide alarm message notification function via LINE or Email.
- Adjust device operations by its power status via Modbus I/O modules.
- Provide Schedule function for operations of I/O modules (devices).
- Support Modbus TCP/RTU, SNMP, FTP and MQTT protocols.
- Support Connection with IoT Cloud Platform (Microsoft Azure and IBM Bluemix); and ICP DAS IoTstar Cloud software.
The ICP DAS PMD-2201 is a web-based intelligent Power Meter Concentrator that offers webpage interface, and features various functions including power data collection, logic control, power demand management, data logger, local display/Web page data display and alarm notification functions. PMD-2201 allows connections to ICP DAS Smart Power Meters via RS-485 or Ethernet interface to read the power data of the devices measured by the power meters; and then real-time record the power values in the data logger file.
The PMD-2201 also provides data logger file auto send-back function; together with PMC Data Server software or SCADA software, it allows collection and analysis of the power data. The PMD-2201 is equipped with 7″ TFT LCD (with Touch Panel) and designed for panel mount installation. It provides an easy way for viewing the power data and setting the system parameters at the local side. In addition, PMD-2201 also is equipped with built-in Web Server that allows direct connections via browsers to the PMD-2201 for viewing power data and setting up the system parameters. PMD-2201 also supports the Modbus TCP/RTU, SNMP, FTP and MQTT protocols for seamless integration with the back-end SCADA/MES/IT/IoT/Network Management systems.