PISO-MN200T PCI Bus, Dual-line Motionnet Master Card(For Distributed Motion & I/O Control) with Terminal Block
- Maximum Communication Speed: 20 Mbps
- Distributed motion control up to 128 axes
- Distributed I/O points up to 4096 points
- Parallel I/O Ports: 8 Input and 4 Output channels
- Optional quadrature encoder input for linear scale or manual pulse generator input
- Software Features
- Windows Driver/DLL/Lib: Windows 7/10 (32/64-bit), Windows XP/2000 (32-bit)
- Programming Tools: VC/VB/BCB
The ICP DAS PISO-MN200T is a PCI Master card that provides two Motionnet serial communication lines for distributed motion and I/O control in machine automation applications.
The Master card can be used to connect up to 128 Slave modules (64 x 2 lines). If one of the Motionnet lines is only used for I/O control, it can send/receive signals to/from 2048 points on 64 local devices within 0.97 msec. When it is used to control motors, it can control up to 64 axes, which can be used to execute continuous positioning motion, zero return, and even multi-axis interpolation operations. In addition to serial communication, the ICP DAS PISO-MN200T is also equipped with parallel I/O ports (8 input channels and 4 output channels) for rapid and instinctive I/O control.
Lead time: 5-7 working days from receipt of order.