PISO-DA8U Universal PCI, 8-ch, 14-bit Isolated AO Board
- Universal PCI (3.3 V/5 V) Interface
- 14-bit, 8-channel Analog Output
- 2500 VDC Bus and Power Isolation Protection
- Built-in DC/DC Converter with 3000 VDC Protection
- Software Calibration
- Two Timer-triggered Interrupt Sources
- Double-buffered DA Latch
- Supports Card ID (SMD Switch)
- 16-channel 5 V/TTL Digital Output
- 16-channel 5 V/TTL Digital Input
- Pull-high and Pull-low Function for DI Channels
The ICP DAS PISO-DA8U is a 14-bit, 8-channel Analog Output board designed as an easy replacement for the PIO-DA series without requiring any modification to the software or the driver.
The ICP DAS PISO-DA8U provides an additional high-voltage isolation design that protects the Host PC from damage due to unexpected power surges, while the built-in high-quality isolation components provide the boards with 2500 VDC bus-type isolation. The voltage output range for the PISO-DA8U is from -10 V to +10 V, and the current output range is from 0 to 20 mA.
In addition, the ICP DAS PISO-DA8U also features the following innovative advantages:
1. Accurate and easy-to-use calibration:
ICP DAS provides a software calibration function rather than manual calibration so that jumpers and trim-pots are no longer required for calibration, and the calibration data can be saved in the EEPROM for long-term use.
2. Individual channel configuration:
Each channel can be individually configured as either voltage or current output.
3. Card ID:
ICP DAS has also included an onboard Card ID switch on the PISO-DA8U that enables the board to be recognized via software if two or more boards are installed in the same computer.
Lead time: 5-7 working days from receipt of order.