PISO-DA2U Universal PCI, 2-ch Isolated AO Board
- Universal PCI (3.3 V/5 V) Interface
- Supports Card ID (SMD Switch)
- 12-bit, 2-channel Analog Output
- 3750 VDC Bus and Channel Isolation Protection
- 3000 VDC Power Isolation Protection
- Unipolar or Bipolar Analog Output
- Software Calibration
- Two Timer-triggered Interrupt Sources
- Calibration data stored in EEPROM
- Double-buffered DA Latch
The ICP DAS PISO-DA2U has 2 Analog Output channels with high-voltage isolation protection and is based on the Universal PCI interface (3.3 V/5V). The PISO-DA2U is fully compatible with the ICP DAS PISO-DA2, and is designed as a direct replacement without requiring any modification to the software or the driver.
The built-in high-quality isolation components on the PISO-DA2U provide 3750 VDC bus-type and channel-to-channel isolation, and offer durable abilities. The voltage output range for the ICP DAS PISO-DA2U can be set to ±10 V, ±5 V, 0 to 10 V, or 0 to 5 V, and the current output range can be either 0 to 20 mA or 4 to 20 mA.
In addition, the PISO-DA2U also features the following innovative advantages:
1. Accurate and easy-to-use calibration:
ICP DAS provides a software calibration function rather than manual calibration so that jumpers and trim-pots are no longer required for calibration, and the calibration data can be saved in the EEPROM for long-term use.
2. Channel-to-channel configuration:
Each channel can be individually configured as either voltage or current output and can be set to a different output range.
3. Card ID:
ICP DAS has also included an onboard Card ID switch on the ICP DAS PISO-DA2U that enables the board to be recognized via software if two or more boards are installed in the same computer.
Lead time: 5-7 working days from receipt of order.