PIR-231-E PIR Motion Sensor (10m), Temperature & Humidity Sensor Module
- Adjustable Time-Delay / Lux / Sensitivity (Lux/Sensitivity PIR-230 Only)
- Internal Photo-sensor for Smart Switch Control
- LED Indicator for PIR/Temperature Sensor
- Temperature Sensor for Measuring Room Temperature
- Suitable as either Temperature or Fire Alarm
- Relay Output Can be Used to Control Light Via the PIR/Temperature Sensor
- Suitable for loads up to 1500 W (Incandescent) and 300 W (Fluorescent)
- Fluorescent (T8) Loading Capability
- Wide range of Communication Interfaces and Protocols
- Compatible with IEEE802.11b/g/n standards (PIR-230/PIR-231 Only)
- Support infrastructure and limit-AP modes for wireless networks (PIR-230-WF/PIR-231-WF Only)
- Ceiling or Surface-Mount Design
The ICP DAS PIR series modules have the ability to detect infrared waves generated by the human body within a diameter of approximately 8 meters, with a coverage area of 360° for indoor motion detection. The modules can be configured to automatically switch on a light if motion is detected. The modules also contain a temperature and humidity sensor for measuring indoor temperature and humidity, or it can be configured to activate a fire alarm. A wide range of interface connections can be selected to suit individual needs, including RS-485/Ethernet/Wi-Fi, provide support for the DCON and Modbus RTU/TCP protocols, and can be easily integrated into existing HMI/SCADA/central control systems. A free Utility is also included that allows configuration information and data to be displayed in a powerful chart format that can be exported to Microsoft Excel.
The screw-free quick-connect connector and the DIP and rotary switches make the modules easy to install, repair, and maintain. The casing of each module is made from UL94-V2 rated fireproof material, and the white minimalist exterior design ensures that it is easy to match with interior decoration.