PEX-DA8 PCI Express, 8-ch, 14-bit AO Board
- PCI Express x1 Interface
- 16-channel 5 V/TTL Digital Input
- 16-channel 5 V/CMOS Digital Output
- Pull-high/Pull-low Jumpers for DI Channels
- Supports Card ID (SMD Switch)
- 8 channels, 14-bit Analog Output
- Voltage Output: ±10 V
- Current Output: 0 ~ +20 mA (sink)
- Double-buffered DA Latch
For the ICP DAS PEX-DA series, their voltage output range is from -10 V to +10 V, and their current output range is from 0 to 20 mA. In addition, These cards also feature the following advantages by ICP DAS’s innovation: Accurate and easy-to-use calibration. ICP DAS provides the software calibration instead of the manual calibration so that no jumpers and trim-pots are required anymore.
The calibration information can be saved in EEPROM for long-term use. Individual channel configuration.In other words, every channel can be individually configured as voltage output or current output! ICP DAS provides the Card ID function. Users can set card ID for each card and then recognize them one by one when more than two boards are used in a computer.
1. Accurate and easy-to-use calibration: ICP DAS provides a software calibration function, meaning that jumpers and trimpots are no longer required. The calibration data is saved in EEPROM for long-term use.
2. Individual channel configuration: Each channel can be individually configured as either voltage or current output.
3. Card ID: The PEX-DA series includes a Card ID switch that enables the board to be easily recognized via software if two or more cards are installed in the same computer.
The PEX-DA series is designed as an easy replacement for the PIO-DA series without requiring any modification to either the software or the driver.
Lead time: 5-7 working days from receipt of order.