PEX-D24 PCI Express, 24-ch Digital I/O Board
- PCI Express x1 Interface
- Supports Card ID (SMD Switch)
- Emulates two Industrial-standard 8255 PPI Ports (Mode 0)
- DI/O Response Time approximately 2 μs (500 kHz Max.)
- 24 Buffered TTL Digital Input/Output Lines
- Three 8-bit Bi-directional I/O Ports
- DO Provides Higher Driving Capability
- Four Interrupt Sources
The ICP DAS PEX-D24 series utilises the PCI Express bus and is designed as an easy replacement for the ICP DAS PIO-D24/PIO-D24U series without requiring any modification to either the software or the driver.
This PCIe board provides 24 buffered TTL Digital Input/Output lines and also includes an onboard Card ID that enables the board to be easily recognised via software if two or more cards are installed in the same computer.
Lead time: 5-7 working days from receipt of order.