PCIe-PS400 PCI Express Bus, High-speed 4-axis Motion Control Card
- Independent 4-axis motion control
- Support for hand wheel and jog functions
- 2/3-axis linear / 2-axis circular interpolation function
- Continuous interpolation function
- Programmable T/S-curve acceleration and deceleration
- A maximum pulse output rate of 4 MHz for each axis
- Pulse output types: CW/CCW or PULSE/DIR
- 32-bit encoder counter for each axis
- Encoder pulse input types: A/B phase or Up/Down
- Programmable automatic homing for each axis
- Programmable software limits
- A wide range of synchronous actions (event-triggered actions)
The ICP DAS PCIe-PS400 is a 4-axis stepping/pulse-type servo motor control card that can be used on any IPC with PCI Express bus, and is suitable for general-purpose motion control applications.
As the low CPU loading requirements of the PS400 series is minimal, one or more motion cards can be used with a single IPC. ICP DAS also provides a variety of functions and examples that can be used to reduce the need for additional programming, making it a highly cost-effective solution for motion control application developers.
Lead time: 5-7 working days from receipt of order.