MN-3254T Distributed Motionnet 16-ch Isolated DI & 16-ch Isolated DO Module with Terminal Block
- Maximum communication speed: 20 Mbps
- 16-ch isolated digital inputs, 16-ch isolated digital outputs
- Each Motionnet transfer line: connect modules up to 64
- Designing isolation protection: power, communication, I/O
- LED Diagnostics for communication and I/O status
- Each input port can be specified as NPN or PNP (12~24 V)
- The internal flywheel diode of each output ports can be connect to different sources of power individually
- High current sinking capability (200 mA)
The ICP DAS MN-3254T is an I/O expansion device for Motionnet systems and is equipped with 16 isolated digital input channels and 16 isolated digital output channels. Each Motionnet communication line can be connected to up to 64 modules, meaning that the I/O can be expanded to up to 1024 input channels and 1024 output channels.
The communication time required by each ICP DAS MN-3254T is 15.1 us. If 64 modules have been connected, signals for 2048 points on 64 modules can be sent and received within 0.97 msec.
The update of the I/O status is completed automatically through the Motionnet system at a constant interval, and setting interrupts for specific input points that the customer wants to monitor can help prevent CPU time from being wasted by repetitive polling when there is nothing else for the issuing process to do. Each input port can be specified as either NPN or PNP (12~24 V), and the internal flywheel diodes of each output port can be individually connected to different sources of power (each port is comprised of 8 I/O signals).