IVC-3000 In-Vehicle Compact Embedded Computer with Intel Celeron J1900 (Quad-core)
• Intel Celeron J1900 Quad-core Processor (2.0GHz)
• Rugged aluminum enclosure and fanless design
• Meet MIL-STD 810G standard anti-vibration shock
• Panel and VESA mounting
• Wide range 8-36V DC Power input with ignition control
• Optional expansion capability for iFi, Bluetooth, LTE w/ Micro-SIM, GPS, CAN2.0B
The Darveen IVC-3000 is a compact fanless embedded in-vehicle box computer that comes with Intel Celeron platform processor and Windows Embedded Standard or Professional operating system. The IVC-3000 harnesses full Microsoft® Windows® computing power in a mobile environment to optimize application and network management compatibility, whilst flexible enough to run multiple advanced applications.
The Darveen IVC-3000 is equipped with optional built-in 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth V4.0, full netcom LTE / 3.5G, GPS/GNSS/Beidou and CAN2.0B modules. This compact in-vehicle embedded computer has 8~36V wide-range DC input with power ignition function, which makes it an ideal solution for applications such as warehouse forklifts, logistics and container trucks. The Darveen IVC-3000 also meets the MIL- 810G standard of anti-shock and vibration, IP65 dust and water proof standard which makes it suitable for applications in the most demanding environment.