InduSoft-NT4000R (AVEVA Edge-NT4000R) Local Interface for Windows Runtime License (4,000 Tags)
- Save Time – View your process from your desk or web-enabled mobile phone using a standard browser (Internet/intranet including XML support).
- Clear Information – Multi-language support(UNICODE) so operators understand immediately, and projects can be localized quickly.
- Save Money – Develop once and deploy on any Microsoft supported platform including Windows CE , Mobile, XP Embedded, and Server editions.
- Flexibility – Support for your PLC or controller, more than 200 drivers, OPC (client and server).
- Troubleshoot Quickly – Understand alarms quickly, visually on-screen, or via E-mail, mobile phones or web browsers.
- Enterprise Integration – Easily tie into ERP and “back-office” systems using built-in relational database connectivity.
- Worldwide Trust – Since 1997 InduSoft has issued more than 300,000 licenses.
InduSoft Web Studio v8.1 is a powerful, integrated collection of automation tools that includes all the building blocks needed to develop modern Human Machine Interfaces (HMI), Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems, and embedded instrumentation and control applications. Engineers/scientists can utilise InduSoft integrated web technologies to take advantage of internet/intranet connectivity.
InduSoft pioneered the field of offering fully featured SCADA/HMI software optimised for mobile and embedded operating systems. InduSoft EmbeddedView offers you all the tools that are available in InduSoft Web Studio with a small footprint that makes it perfect for use with limited devices such as small panel PCs, smartphones, HMI Panels and devices using Windows Embedded Operating Systems.
InduSoft Web Studio supports all Windows runtime platforms, ranging from Windows CE, Windows XP, Windows XP Embedded, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10 (including 32 and 64 bit), and Windows Server Editions, along with built-in support for local or remote (web) based visualisation. InduSoft also conforms to industry standards such as Microsoft .NET, OPC, DDE, ODBC, XML, and ActiveX.