I-7561 USB to Isolated RS-232/422/485 Converter with CA-USB18 Cable
• 3000 VDC Isolation Protection on the RS-232/422/485 side
• ESD Protection for the RS-232/422/485 Data Line
• No External Power Supply required
• Automatic RS-485 Direction Control
• Operating Temperatures, -25 °C ~ +75 °C
• DIN-Rail mountable
The ICP DAS I-7561 is a cost-effective module for transferring serial data via USB. It allows you to connect your serial devices to systems that use a USB interface. Connecting the ICP DAS I-7561 to a PC, you get one RS-232/422/485 port.
Like the ICP DAS I-7520A, the I-7561 contains “Self-Tuner” chip auto-tunes the Baud Rate and data format to the RS-485 network. The ICP DAS I-7561 module derives its power from the USB port and doesn’t need any power adapter.