GW-7552-B PROFIBUS to Modbus RTU/ASCII Gateway (with plastic case)
- Protocol & Hierarchy : DP-V0 Slave
- Supports PROFIBUS Transmission Rate (Kbps) : 9.6, 19.2, 45.45, 93.75, 187.5, 500, 1500, 3000, 6000, 12000
- Transmission Rate Setting : detected automatically
- Max Input Data Length : 132 Bytes
- Max Output Data Length : 131 Bytes
- Address Setting : 0~126 set by DIP switch
- Supports Modbus Mode : Master/Slave
- Supports Modbus Format : RTU/ASCII
- Hybrid COM 1 : RS-232/422/485 with “Self Tuner” inside
- Supports COM 1 Baudrate (Kbps) : 2.4, 4.8, 9.6, 19.2, 38.4, 57.6, 115.2
- Supports COM 1 Data Format : 7/8 data bits, No/Odd/Even parity, 1/2 stop bit
- Indicators : PWR, ERR, and RUN LEDs
- Network Isolation Protection : High Speed iCoupler
- DC Isolation Protection : 3000VDC on PROFIBUS side
The ICP DAS GW-755x series comprises of PROFIBUS DP slave to Modbus TCP/RTU/ASCII and PROFIBUS master to HART slave converters. This series enables PROFIBUS master such as Siemens PLCs to communicate with Modbus or HART devices seamlessly. All models in this series are DIN-rail mountable and offers a built-in optical isolation of up to 3000 VDC.
The ICP DAS GW-755x series has a PROFIBUS transmission rate between 9.6 – 12,000 kbps and comes with three status LED indicators for easy maintenance. The ICP DAS GW-755x series are suited for industrial applications such as oil/gas, process automation, food beverage, process control and factory automation.
The ICP DAS GW-7552-B Gateway is specially designed for the slave device of PROFIBUS DP protocol. It allows the PROFIBUS master to access the Modbus devices such as PLCs, sensors, and ICP DAS M-7000 series i/o modules. In addition, utility software are available for users to configure the ICP DAS GW-7552-B device; this module enable users to seamlessly integrate Modbus devices into PROFIBUS network.