GW-2493M BACnet/IP to Modbus TCP Gateway (with metal case)
- Read/Write Modbus registers via BACnet objects
- Configurable BACnet/IP Server
- Configurable Modbus TCP Client
- Supports BACnet AI, AO, AV, BI, BO, BV, MSI, MSO, MSV Object Types
- Supports Modbus discrete inputs, coils, input registers and holding registers
- Supports up to 600 DI, 600 DO, 600 AI and 600 AO to transfer to BACnet Objects
- Simple data translation allows you to manipulate data as it passes between protocol
The ICP DAS GW-2493M is a network gateway that enables BACnet client devices to be accessed Modbus network as a Modbus TCP master. The BACnet/IP protocol is used to relay and exchange information between building devices.
The GW-2493M contains a large number of BACnet objects (AI, AO, AV, BI, BO, BV, MSI, MSO, MSV) gives you flexibility in mapping Modbus RTU registers to any combination of BACnet objects. Multiple BIBBs (DS-RP-B, DS-RPM-B, DS-WP-B, DS-WPM-B) are supported. All the data transfer is configurable using a standard Web browser.
Also available are the ICP DAS BNET-53xx series of BACnet remote I/O modules with analog and digital I/O functions that can be easily integrated into a BACnet/IP network. This series are suited for industrial applications such as HVAC, access & lighting control and fire detection systems.