EZISNNN40 4-port RS-232/422/485 Industrial Serial DevicePort
- 4-port RS-232/422/485
- Built-in with SUNIX DPA5110 High-Performance Ethernet-IO controller
- Full hot swap and plug-and-play features
- SUNIX proprietary Ethernet I/O redirection technology, supports real-time data transmission
- Supports offline configuration
- Retain system serial ports when network interface is in offline mode
- Instantly restore system serial ports after establishing network interface connection
- Built-in dual 10/100 Ethernet ports for Ethernet cascading capability
- Supports wall or rail (DIN) mounted
SUNIX’s Industrial Serial Device Port is ideal for expanding the connectivity of traditional I/O devices. The EZISNNN40 enables its user to expand 4 RS232/422/485 serial ports via an Ethernet network.
Equipped with SUNIX’s DPA5110 high-performance Ethernet UART controller and exclusive serial port redirection technology, the Industrial Serial Device Port enables the creation of a physical serial port that can support real-time data communication and hot swapping, and also automatically detect the Industrial Serial Device Port’s online/offline functions. Users can easily expand their RS232/422/485 serial ports to not only achieve better deployment efficiency, but also better reliability when increasing the efficiency of their commercial and industrial automation applications.