EHG7508-8PoE 4-Port Managed Gigabit Ethernet Switch with 8 PoE
- 8 x 10/100/1000 BASE-T(X) RJ45 ports
- 10/100M, Full/Half-Duplex, MDI/MDI-X auto-detection
- 8 x 802.3af/802.3at PoE ports, with max 30W PoE power per port & max 120W device power budget
- Powerful Switching Platform, supports Redundancy advanced Protocols
- Profinet CC-B v2.33 certified & GSDML file provided
- IEEE 1588v2 Precision Time Protocol Hw-Based Transparent clock
- CE/FCC/UL & NEMA TS-2 Certified for Traffic Control Applications
- Operating temperature ranges from -20~70˚C
- EN50155 and EN50121-4 certified for Railway & Trackside applications
- Security features based on IEC62443-4-2
The ATOP EHG7508-8PoE is an 8-port Industrial Grade Managed Gigabit Ethernet PoE Switch. Designed to provide a highly reliable, fault-tolerant, extremely fast network connection in a harsh environment, the EHG7508-8PoE equips two terminal blocks to provide dual redundant power inputs with Reverse Polarity Protection and allows field engineers to build up a stand-alone fault alarm system. The EHG7508-8PoE is UL, CE, FCC and NEMA TS-2 certified, allowing the use in Traffic Control Applications.
To prevent network intrusions, it is necessary to have a good accessing control mechanism that can identify, authenticate and authorize users. The ATOP EHG7508-8PoE support user account, password policy, and authentication interface managements functions that comply with IEC62443 standard. Having undergone environmental testing to ensure reliable performance under a variety of power supply conditions, such as voltage variations, power interruptions, and supply changeovers, the ATOP EHG7508-8PoE is fully EN50155-certified for today’s demanding railway applications and with essential sections of EN50121-4, the EHG7508-8PoE Managed Gigabit Ethernet PoE Switch is suitable for Trackside applications.