EHG7504 4-Port Managed Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- 4 x 10/100/1000 BASE-T(X) RJ45 ports
- 10/100M, Full/Half-Duplex, MDI/MDI-X auto-detection
- Powerful Switching Platform, supports Redundancy advanced Protocols
- Profinet CC-B v2.33 certified & GSDML file provided
- IEEE 1588v2 Precision Time Protocol Hw-Based Transparent clock
- CE/FCC/UL & NEMA TS-2 Certified for Traffic Control Applications
- Operating temperature ranges from -20~70˚C
- EN50155 and EN50121-4 certified for Railway & Trackside applications
- Security features based on IEC62443-4-2
The ATOP EHG7504 is a 4-port Industrial Grade Managed Gigabit Ethernet Switch. Designed to provide a highly reliable, fault-tolerant, extremely fast network connection in a harsh environment, the EHG7504 equips two terminal blocks to provide dual redundant power inputs with Reverse Polarity Protection and allows field engineers to build up a stand-alone fault alarm system. The EHG7504 is UL, CE, FCC and NEMA TS-2 certified, allowing the use in Traffic Control Applications.
To prevent network intrusions, it is necessary to have a good accessing control mechanism that can identify, authenticate and authorize users. The ATOP EHG7504 support user account, password policy, and authentication interface managements functions that comply with IEC62443 standard. Having undergone environmental testing to ensure reliable performance under a variety of power supply conditions, such as voltage variations, power interruptions, and supply changeovers, the ATOP EHG7504 is fully EN50155-certified for today’s demanding railway applications and with essential sections of EN50121-4, the EHG7504 Managed Gigabit Ethernet Switch is suitable for Trackside applications.