ECAT-2611 EtherCAT Slave to Modbus RTU Slave gateway
- Powerful MCU handles efficient network traffic
- 2 x RJ-45 EtherCAT connectors
- Integrate RS-232/422/485 serial device to EtherCAT
- Compatible with all PLCs with EtherCAT support
- Transfer of I/O data between two networks
- Supports maximum 256 WORD Input & 256 WORD Output Data
- EtherCAT communication structures
- Supports Modbus RTU (Master) protocol
- Supports RS-232/422/485 Port
- Supports maximum Baud Rate 115200 bps
- Supports Modbus Function code 03, 04, 06 & 16
The ICP DAS ECAT-2611 is a proven and trusted protocol converter gateway module that allows you to seamlessly inter-connect devices between EtherCAT and Modbus RTU networks. The ICP DAS ECAT-2611 acts as a Slave on both networks, allowing I/O data to be transferred between the two networks.
The ECAT-2611 provides a data exchange buffer that allows two different systems (EtherCAT Master and the Modbus RTU Master) exchange data easily and faster for more diverse applications.