VPD-132N-H 3.5″ Touch HMI Device with 2 x RS-232/RS-485)
- Excellent C/P ratio (cost/performance)
- High-resolution color touch screen
- RTC (Real Time Clock)
- Serial communication interfaces
- Supports Ethernet and PoE
- I/O Expansion Boards: XV-Boards
- Front Panel: IP65 Waterproof
- GUI design
- Free HMIWorks development tool
- Supports C language and Lader Designer
- Supports user-defined third party protocol (C language)
The ICP DAS TouchPAD VPD-132N-H industrial touch HMI device is a equipped with a 3.5″ high resolution color touch screen LCD. With touchscreen capability, it is easily deployed and integrated with automation systems; which makes them more intuitive and efficient.
The ICP DAS VPD-132N-H is built-in communication ports include two RS-232/RS-485 ports, which enables integration into the system allowing users to control and monitor I/O at the remotely. The built-in non-volatile storage makes the ICP DAS VPD series more reliable for rugged environments.
HMIWorks is a free development software for the ICP DAS VPD series, it provides an easy-to-use environment, and powerful and intuitive programming with graphic capabilities to allow users create appealing graphical interface screens in minutes.
For PLC users, HMIWorks provides Ladder Designer and C language environment for IT users. It only takes less than 30 minutes to learn how to create an application program when using Ladder Designer. With all the features provided, the ICP DAS VPD series touch HMI devices is the most cost effective HMI device on the market.