USB-2051-32 USB I/O Module with Isolated 32-ch DI
• Dry Contact and Wet Contact Selectable via Wire Connections
• All Channels can be used as 32-bit Counters
• 3000 VDC Intra-Module isolation
• USB 1.1/2.0 Full-Speed (12 Mbps)
• Plug-and-Play without driver
• Lockable USB cable
• Support firmware update via USB
• PWR/RUN/ERR LED indicators
• Built-in dual watchdog (hardware/software)
• Provide API library (VC/VB/BCB/.NET)
The ICP DAS USB-2051-32 provides an easy USB plug-and-play operation with accurate measurement for all kinds of industrial automation applications. Compared with the traditional PC-based card like PCI, and ISA cards, users can achieve data acquisition easier and quicker via USB-2051-32 I/O module.
The ICP DAS USB-2051-32 is a full-speed USB device with isolated 32 digital input channels module, and offers features for industrial control and manufacturing test applications such as factory automation or embedded machine control. The USB-2051-32 is equipped with 32 channels for digital input, catering for both dry and wet contact, with an effective distance for dry contact of up to 500 meters. All channels not only feature photo-couple isolation, but can also be used as 32-bit counters. The 32 LED indicators can be used to monitor the status of the digital output channels.
Users can configure and test USB-2051-32 directly and easily without any coding via the ICP DAS USB I/O utility. A user-friendly API library is available for users to quickly develop their (VB/C++/C#.NET/VB.NET) applications.