TG451-LQEDS-WG Industrial 4G LTE IoT Gateway with GPS, Dual SIM cards, WIFI,1-WAN, 4-LAN, 1 RS-232, 1 RS-485, 2-DI & 2-DO
- Industrial MCU built in, rugged and reliable
- GPS function, Dual SIM cards compatible
- DI status alarm with configurable SMS
- Support 4G Network
- Support Python or LUA programming language
- Equipped with 1 RS-232, 1 RS-485, 5-RJ45, 1-USB, 2-DI, 2-DO & WIFI ports
- Support MQTT, Modbus RTU/TCP, Modbus to Json, TCP/UDP protocols
- Relay output to turn on/off field devices
- DIN Rail or Wall Mount
- Wide operating voltage: 5-35VDC
- Operating temperature: -35°C~+75°C
The Bivocom TG451 is an industrial IoT gateway specifically designed for applications such as water pump station, power substation, in-vehicle WIFI and traffic light systems that requires all types of data acquisition and transfer from different sensors and controllers to a remote location via cellular network at a high speed data rate.
The TG451 is equipped with rich I/O including RJ45, RS-232/RS-485, DI/DO, USB, WIFI, and support protocols such as MQTT, Modbus RTU/TCP, Modbus to Json, TCP/UDP to collect and transfer data from diverse sensors and controllers to the cloud, and remote location. The TG451-LQEDS-WG industrial gateway has dual SIM for applications that requires redundancy which ensures reliable cellular network between different carriers and the independent GPS function allows you to track your mobile assets such as trucks, buses and delivery vans. Also, the WAN port allows you to auto switch between WWAN and WAN.