PIR-130-DC PIR Motion Sensor (4m) and Temperature Sensor Module (DC powered)
- 360° Motion Detection Up to 8 m Diameter Range
- Time-Delay / Lux. / Sensitivity Adjustable
- Photo Sensor Inside for Smart Switch-on Control
- LED Indicator for PIR/Temperater Sensor
- The Temperature Sensor for Measuring Room Temperature or Fire Alarm
- Relay Output Can be Used to Control the Light Via the PIR/Temperature Sensor
- Up to 1500 W Incandescent and 300 W Fluorescent (T8) Loading Capability
- RS-485 Communication Interface
- DCON and Modbus RTU Protocols
- Ceiling Surface Mount Design
The ICP DAS PIR series modules have the ability to detect infrared waves generated by the human body within a diameter of approximately 8 meters, with a coverage area of 360° for indoor motion detection. The modules can be configured to automatically switch on a light if motion is detected.
The ICP DAS PIR-130 module includes a 1-channel passive infrared (PIR) sensor that is able to detect infrared waves generated by human within a range of approximately 8 meters in diameter with a 360° coverage area. The PIR-130 is used for indoor motion detection, and can be configured to automatically switch on a light if motion is detected. The PIR-130 module also includes a 1-channel temperature sensor that can be used for measuring room temperature or can be configured to activate a fire alarm.