GTM-203M-3GWA Industrial 3G Modem with RS-232 & USB interface
- Industrial design, making it a reliable cellular solution for data collection and transmission.
- Reliable GSM/GPRS/EDGE/WCDMA/HSPA network connectivity, providing fast and cost-effective long-range wireless applications.
- Designed for Data, SMS and Voice Applications.
- Support TCP Server, TCP Client, UDP Client Connection stack.
- Support Standard AT Commands.
- A Digital Input Channel for Resetting the System.
- LED Indicators for 2G/3G and Power Indication.
- High Reliability in Harsh Environment.
- RS-232 Port Supports 9600 bps to 115200 bps.
- USB 2.0 high speed.
- USB Driver for Windows, LinPAC (Linux 2.6).
- Mount Easily on DIN-Rail.
The ICP DAS GTM-203M-3GWA is an industrial Quad-band 3G WCDMA cellular modem with RS-232 and USB interfaces working on frequencies of Quad-band WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100 MHz, and Quad-band GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz.
The GTM-203M-3GWA enable serial devices with USB or RS-232 interface to be monitored and controlled from a remote location via a PC or mobile phone. This device can automatically switch to either 3G or GPRS depending on the network strength, and has integrated TCP, UDP/IP stack which simple controllers with serial communication ports to connect/communicate without the need for special driver implementation. With these unique features of GTM-203M-3GWA makes it suitable for SMS and 3G/GPRS applications.