EF24-1G-1Fm-SC-550M Industrial Gigabit Ethernet-to-Fibre Media Converter, multimode, SC connector, Link Fault Pass-Through, Auto Speed, 550M
- Cut-Through Forwarding Mode
- Available in both SC & SFP Fiber Connectors
- Redundant Power Input
- Jumbo packets up to 9K bytes
- Link Fault Pass-Through (LFP) & Link Loss Carry Forward
- 2-Fiber device works in Media Converter Mode or Fiber Repeater Mode
- Operating temperature ranges from -10~70˚C
The ATOP EF24 Series provides seamless media conversion from 10/100/1000BASE-T(X) RJ45 to Fibre (available in both SC and SFP fibre connectors). Available in with one or two Fibre ports, its 2-port version provides additional Fibre Repeater Feature, or media extension in 100/1000 BASE-(F)X.
The ATOP EF24 Series comes with a DIP switch to configure or enable the more advanced functions including the fibre speed, fibre auto negotiation, link fail pass-through, terminal/center device, power saving, jumbo frame, and cut- through forwarding to reach the maximum flexibility.