DNP-211 DNP3 Master to Modbus TCP Server Gateway
- Read/Write DNP3 Outstation via Modbus TCP
- Support TCP, UDP and Serial for DNP3 side
- Support Data Group 1, 10, 12, 20, 30, 40, 41
- Support 8192 bits for Digital I/O and 2048 channels for Counter and Analog I/O
- Support Modbus function code 1, 2, 3, 4, 15, 16
- Provide DNP3 Outstation connection status on Modbus address
- Maximum support 32 DNP3 Outstations
- Maximum support 16 Modbus Client connection
Distributed Network Protocol 3 (DNP3) is a set of communications protocols used between components in process automation systems. It’s mainly used in utilities applications within electric and water companies. It was developed for communications between various types of data acquisition and control equipment. It plays a crucial role in SCADA systems. It is primarily used for communications between a master station and Remote Terminal Units (RTUs) or Intelligent Electronic Devices (IEDs).
The ICP DAS DNP-211 is a solution that provides a communication transformation between DNP3 and Modbus TCP protocol. It can connect existing DNP3 network with Ethernet-base master device as long as this master device supports Modbus TCP protocol.
For DNP3 network, the ICP DAS DNP-211 is a DNP3 master device. It supports several commonly data group and variation communicate with slave devices. From the view of Modbus TCP network, DNP-211 plays a Modbus TCP server role. It can receive the commands from Modbus TCP client and process the commands to reply or send the related DNP3 data. All the DNP3 I/O data and Modbus address mapping can be configured via the ICP DAS DNP-211 utility.
Lead time: 5-7 working days from receipt of order.